Friday, April 15

Butt...

After being the butt of several April Fool's jokes, M finally decided to join me on the dark side. This one was a 'spur-of-the-moment' thing (and M's idea).

On the last day of March, I picked him up and we went out for drinks. While getting drunk hydrated, inspiration struck and he decided to stay overnight.

The next morning, he called his brother J, saying he was at my house and needed a ride home...because I was 'too sore' to drive.

I was bare-shouldered (wearing a tube top) in bed when J arrived. M led him into my bedroom, then said he had to go find his shoes.

There was a look of sheer panic on J's face and I nearly lost it! He looked everywhere but at me. So, when they left, I told M, "Let me know what happens."

He called an hour later, laughing, and said, "When I got in his car, the first thing J said was 'Are you out of your frickin' mind! That's CC!!!'"

I knew right then and there that I was going to victimize him again. Bwahaha!!!

5 comments:

  1. I did one, once, where I was walking around in just a towel, and it fell...

    revealing the gym shorts under it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman! I'm going to have to watch myself when I meet you. You're bound to pull some shenanagins!

    Of course I'll probably be laughing too hard to care.

    smooches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your "evilness." I knew there was a reason I have liked you since the day I "met" you. You are such a bad girl and you know how much I love bad girls.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...