Wednesday, April 20
The 5000 Question Meme (part 2)...
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My mom.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Always.
28. If you could learn how to do 3 things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Snow ski
Manual photography
Cook
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do, or how other people make you feel?
What other people do. Words and feelings can be forgotten.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Kindness, compassion, love, a willingness to compromise, and a GOOD sense of humor.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Go to New Zealand (ain't gonna happen), Alaska, and MN.
32. What 3 things would you want to die to avoid doing?
Nothing is worth dying to avoid it.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Disability issues.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
How old I'm getting, but I keep reminding myself that I look good. ; )
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The 80's were my high school/college years...and they were a BLAST!
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
American Pie
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
U.S.A/Barack Obama. I'm blonde, not stupid. (shut up)
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
TV Land. Old comedy reruns.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Cruella DeVille. I'm a cat person.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Does a Bluebird count? Hard to imagine, ain't it?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Fly. Less time-consuming.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because the sun goes down at night, silly!
43. What does your name mean?
Praised one, looked up to, or admired one. *snort*
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Neither. I'm claustrophobic. Being trussed up in a 'special suit' would freak me out.
45. Word association time! What is the 1st word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Life
Meat: Yummy
Different: Me
Deserve: Earn
White: Doves
Magic: Love
Heart: Pounding
Clash: Relatives
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Jesus. To ask, "What's the real truth, J?"
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
My secret crush, but it would not be good. Well, it'd be GOOD...but that's bad!
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Sixteen Candles, While You Were Sleeping, The Princess Bride. So sue me, I love 'chick flicks'.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
A pee jar. Ya gotta pee!
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
Yes and yes. Well, I didn't actually save a life. I talked them into life-saving surgery. Hey, it still counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you get stuck in that elevator for a week, without taking liquids, you won't be peeing too much!
ReplyDelete5000 questions. That's so many questions!
ReplyDeleteMy answer to #37 would have been slightly different. I feel like we don't HAVE a "leader" right now...
Why do you want to go to MN? All the lakes look the same and the Mall of America isn't that great.
ReplyDeleteAll the lakes in Minnesota do NOT all look the same. Well except for Upper Red Lake and Lower Red Lake.
ReplyDeleteI would take up skiing again if I could ski with you. I'm sure I could teach you to cook.
Scope, Gwen and I quote The Princess Bride all the time. Best movie ever!
ReplyDelete