Monday, April 11

The 5000 Question Meme...


That's right...





Oh, relax! I'm only doing 25 Q's at a time.

1. Who are you?
I'm So. Cal. Gal. Duh!

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
Sarcasm is my middle name. 
Disability issues are VERY important to me. 
I either really, really like you...or really, REALLY don't. Guess which category you fall into?

3. When you aren't doing memes like this one what are you doing?
Reading books, reading blogs, reading e-mail, or just being a royal pain in the ass.

4. List the classes in school from the ones you like(d) the most to the ones you like(d) the least:
English/Spelling, Geography, History, Science, Math

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get (and stay) healthy.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Haha! Not here. And I don't mean So. Cal.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
On the downslide.

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Depends on what I'm doing...but mostly who I'm with.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Hope you have a good night" to my guy.

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain
You would not understand
This is not how I am.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Can't. I'd break every bone in my body.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Gets better, gets worse, gets better, gets worse, etc.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Not always. Some wounds are just too deep.

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I stay inside and look out the window a lot. W/c's and rain are mortal enemies. At least that's what I tell everyone.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage. Who wants to be naked in a foreign city?

16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
Mom and I are close. Dad and I are distant.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I like to think so but I doubt it. I am (kinda) blonde.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?
My age. People say I don't look it, ALL the time.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An only child. *snort*

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Many times, thank goodness!

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Depends on the situation/person. I try to be a giver.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Not always. I analyze EVERYTHING.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The "Obstruction of '09" as I like to call it.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Being dumped by someone I thought was the love of my life (I was young and stupid...and wrong).

25. Who have you hugged today?
No one yet. The day has just begun...but don't hold your breath.

Til next time...

7 comments:

  1. This Meme told me lots little girl.

    Here's your first hug darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! I wanted to be an only child too when I was a kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't ever be a royal pain in the ass. Well, not to me anyway cuz I like you. Looking forward to learning more about you. Only 475 Q's to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. Make that 4975 Q's to answer. I was never very good at math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting to know you, getting to know all about you... *in my best singing voice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thats 200 different posts.

    I don't know enuff about myself to do 200 single question posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't have the attention span to do this meme... squirrel!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...