Saturday, April 30

The 5000 Question Meme (the end)...

Did you REALLY think that I'd answer 5000 questions?

Happy April Fool's!

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Warner Bros. Gotta love Taz, Tweety Bird, Elmer Fudd, etc.

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I have my moments but most romantic "gestures" make me roll my eyes.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I don't know. I sucked in Science class.

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
I'll go with the PG-rated answer and say 'read'.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to bear arms. Guns don't kill people, people kill people...but guns make it easier. And NO ONE needs a Glock or an Uzi.

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator. I hate being cold.

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Listening to music. Don't do much of it now.

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
The willingness to give up their life for the sake of someone else's.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Isn't it obvious??? South Park.

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Road kill.

87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Some books.

88. Are you a coupon clipper?
Yeah, but then I forget to use them.

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Haha! Books.

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
None of the above. It would be a waste of (my) money

91. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
Mustard.

92. What insects are you afraid of?
Not really afraid but cockroaches are pretty disgusting, am I right?

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Bonus points if you post a picture of it.


I did. It says 'Does this chair make my b(.)(.)bs look big??? Or should I climb more hills?

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
A diaper and thermal shirt/underwear. We dressed up (or down, as the case may be) for Halloween in my high school.

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Lemon Bites. Little lemon cupcakes that are 130 calories each. Yikes! But they're soooo good.

96. What are your parents interested in?
Mom - country music (gag!), Dad - baseball/basketball (yaaawn!).

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
I'm not a boy anymore.

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans. If wishes were money, I'd be a billionaire.

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
At night. That's why I hate going to bed.

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What are they?
Sleeping bag, flashlight, Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Now, admit it, aren't you glad there aren't 4900 more? ; )

5 comments:

  1. I feel ripped off. You should run for office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought if there were 5000, you had more sticktoit than I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to imagine how you could have 5000 questions without repeats, and I figured that even if you were planning on answering 5000 questions, you'd lose interest way before you got to the end.

    If I could take away one right from people, it would be the right to be uninformed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! I thought for sure you would answer all 5000. How about 500? If we ever go camping together I'm bringing a sleeping bag full of Cheetos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I was wondering what nutjob came up with 5000 questions to make into a meme! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...