Monday, April 25

The 5000 Question Meme (part 3)...


51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: the goto website when you're invited to a bridal/baby shower and don't know what Edible Arrangement to bring.
Ambytime: what time it is after you've swallowed a shit-ton of sleeping pills.
Asscactus: how you ass looks after using rough toilet paper.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
A taco...mmm!

53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie. I was mean and burnt her feet on that oven thingie you made plastic bugs on. What was it called?

54. How many TV’s are in your house?
4. None in the bathroom though, darn it!

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Sit in the sun and read...or nap.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy. They're rare here.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yes. I had a premonition in my early teens that came true in my late 20's.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yes - a psychic. I was quite impressed.

59. What is your idea of paradise?
A mountain retreat, my guy, and privacy.

60. Do you believe in God and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do. I'm not God-fearing, I'm God-loving. He's a forgiving God.

61. Do you believe in Hell?
Not in a 'burn, baby, burn' kind of way.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I was a child "star". *snort*

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
It's hard to choose...there's been so many. : P

64. How many states have you been to?
33, give or take.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
So. Cal. Gal Day. I'm awesome. *snicker*

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Halloween. A bad memory to me.

67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
The one with the cop, an old couple, and a fence. Or the one with a handsome man, a farmer, and his 3 daughters.

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
It's not where I was, but who I was with.*
*Ok, I'll tell you...it was spending 3 weeks with 3-6 people. And it's NOT what you're (probably) thinking!

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
A smart girl never reveals her secrets.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I have a few deep darks.

71. What is under your bed right now?
My guy. Oh wait, that was last week...

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go home. I hate that movie.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Maybe 5 over the speed limit.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
I wouldn't know. lol!

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Swayed to the music at a cousin's wedding but I don't know what the song was.

8 comments:

  1. I'll bet #63 doesn't apply during April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear more about being a child star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cal Gal Day? April Fool's Day already exists. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thing was for making Creepy Crawlers. Had one, Loved it. Cant get one like that no more it's been deemed to dangerous so they cook them with a light bulb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neighbor had one of those bug oven things and he used to make me bugs all the time when we were kids. I was sure (SURE!!) we were going to end up married. Heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought for sure you would answer #52 with "Love". You are slipping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, poor Barbie!

    As always, fun answers!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...