To ask if I'm sick of it almost implies that I ever cared about it even a wee little bit in the first place. I was over it from the beginning and now I'm just annoyed beyond belief and the constant coverage.
I am trying to not pay attention, but it's everywhere. I just don't care and that makes me feel a bit bad because back when Charles and Diana got married I actually GOT UP and watched. I believe at 4 or 5 a.m. or some such nonsense.
I've seen that, it's pretty funny. It's less boring than the real thing will be.
ReplyDeleteWhat wedding you talkin about?
ReplyDeleteI just wish they'd have eloped.
ReplyDeleteTo ask if I'm sick of it almost implies that I ever cared about it even a wee little bit in the first place. I was over it from the beginning and now I'm just annoyed beyond belief and the constant coverage.
ReplyDeleteOMG that was great!!
ReplyDeleteSick of the royal wedding?? Are you kidding? I'm setting my alarm and watching that thing from start to finish.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy this video though. Cracks me up every time.
I am trying to not pay attention, but it's everywhere. I just don't care and that makes me feel a bit bad because back when Charles and Diana got married I actually GOT UP and watched. I believe at 4 or 5 a.m. or some such nonsense.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDelete