Monday, April 4

Yeah, that's the problem...


Personally, I wouldn't want to admit that my perfume was called Secret Voice. You might as well say, "I'm Desperate".

And why the hell does a perfume need 'full directions'? Where exactly are you supposed to put it???

9 comments:

  1. I love that it's packaged in a flask and the name of the road in New York is Hicksville. Aaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I need to get some of this! LMAO girl you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I would fall head over heels for a woman who was wearing the Secret Voice Perfume. Especially if she was drop-dead beautiful, loved wild sex, drove a Lexus and owned a liquor store. Plus the perfume has a money-back guarantee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what year was that??? That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeeaaaahhhh, that perfume reeks of desperation! Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing good ever came out of Massapequa NY, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy...I can give you a few pointers where to put it...hahaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...