Friday, April 8
Another tale of pregnancy...
More April Fool's.
M and my cousin (who was 17 at the time) went out a few times, over the period of a year or so.
Shortly after they stopped seeing each other, April 1st was looming. So I got it into my head to tell M that my cousin was pregnant. He didn't freak out and I teased, "Are you sure you aren't the father?" He laughed and said," That's not possible."
Wanting to get a rise out of him, I said, "Well, obviously, she was going out with someone else while she was seeing you. Doesn't that make you mad?" He replied, "No. It makes me think she's a skank, though."
The funny thing is...he never questioned the validity of my claim. On April Fool's Day! Apparently, in his eyes, she really was a skank.
About a year later, he asked about her and I told him that her baby girl looked just like him. He said, "OMG! It's not true!" I debated how to answer and finally replied, "I'm just tellin' ya what I see."
He never asked about her again and I never told him it was an April Fool's joke.
Oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Had M really had a baby?
ReplyDeleteYou are so naughty! Your poor cuz!
Did you offer to collect the monthly child support from him? Maybe something like $250. Cash?
ReplyDeleteRemind me never to pi$$ you off. You could do some serious damage. LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo, what you're saying is that he's out there right now, forever wondering....
ReplyDeleteBRILLIANT!!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny!
ReplyDelete