Wednesday, April 13

Have you seen this chick yet?...


This little lady has more talent in her pinky toe...



...than Lady GaGa (or Lady GagGag, as I call her) has in that entire egg-shaped contraption she sports around in. *cough*it's too bad she didn't suffocate*cough* : P

Of course, it could just be my age. I think Lady G is this teen generation's Madonna (who I don't think can sing either). *snicker*

What say you?

6 comments:

  1. I can't lie; I love Madonna. She's just so good! And crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Lady Gaga. Not a huge fan of Madonna though. People accuse Gaga of ripping off Madonna, but Madonna ripped off everyone, so...so what. And Gaga can actually sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you So. Cal Gal on this one. Needless to say I dont have any Madonna or GaGa CD's in my collection. If I saw one in a "Free Box" at a garage sale I wouldn't pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's hope for this young girl, she seems to have been born normal. GaGa is too far gone gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I'm kind of a fan of Gaga. But this girl is TALENTED.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...