Monday, May 2

Haaave you met Ted?...

Personally, I'd rather have my fingernails yanked out with pliers. lol!

How I Met Your Mother is a tv show, in part, about a guy named Ted...


...who is pathetically desperate to find "The One".

I get it that he wants to find someone to spend the rest of his life with (who doesn't?), but does he have to be such a girl about it???

If a woman was THAT needy, guys (at least the ones I know) would run as fast as they could...the other way.

I know I would...and I can't run!



11 comments:

  1. I dont/cant even watch that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched that show either!

    Of course my hubs and I spent last night watching the Retro channel. Oh God was on I had forgotten how cute!

    I'm missing out on pop culture apparently! Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never watched it. My mom loves it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I watched 2 episodes of this show over its run so far. Spend most of my "screen time" with my blogger/facebook friends.

    It's how I met my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only reason I've ever watched that show was for Neil Patrick Harris, but Ted is lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to watch that show when it was first on because it was actually funny but I haven't watched it in quite a few years because it's just stupid now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got as far with this show as I did with Two and A Half Men -- in other wods, maybe 10 minutes in before I turned the channel in self-defense...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only good thing about that show is Neil Patrick Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the show once and apologized to my husband for turning on such a crappy show. It could have been the episode, but everything seemed forced..and not funny.

    Why is it that needy women are considered to have stalking tendencies, but needy men aren't?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch the show religiously. Can't stand Ted. But LOVE Barney.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...