Tuesday, May 3

Thanks, dude!...

I'm sure you've heard, by now, that Osama bin Laden* is dead.


Yesterday, I commented to my mom, "I bet Prince William and Catherine are thrilled that attention is off of them now." ; )



*while no one should be killed unnecessarily, a select few are fair game.

8 comments:

  1. It was way past his time to leave this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that Post front page but I love it!!! US nails the bastard!!!!! It's about damn time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the group that popped up on facebook: "That's how the USA outdoes a royal wedding."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely can't be mad about this!

    Love that headline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great POSt..


    Visit Me, please..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meanwhile, I bet Oprah is PISSED because her interview with Obama was soooooo old news once it aired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a lot of comments to a news article how people were upset how people were joyful of his death. As a history major, I look back at Hilter and think why aren't people seeing the connection between Laden and him. Evil is evil and should be destroyed.

    Okay, off my soapbox.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...