
1. The video from last week has 8.5 million hits now. Of course, most of the recent comments are from prepubescent dweebs who want their 2 minutes of fame by posting 'Give me a thumbs up". I've been doing just the opposite.
2. I went to the dentist and, in the course of conversation, I told the dental assistant my age. She said, "Wow, really? You look like you're in your mid-30's." I replied, "You're sweet" because I sped by 35 years ago.
3. I'm almost done with a craft project that I've been working on for over a month.
4. I'm on a medication that seems to be helping (crossing my fingers, toes, and other body parts).
5. I got to talk to my guy for 15 minutes on his lunchbreak. 15 minutes! It's usually 5...but he forgot to bring his microwaveable meal. Yay!
What else you got that crosses?
ReplyDeleteDon't cross you eyes, they'll stick that way!
ReplyDeleteI love it when people think I'm younger than I am! And I'm lucky because it happens a lot.
ReplyDeleteGlad your new med seems to be helping!
Cora got carded last Saturday (even though she only drinks water), but I'm sure it made her happy.
ReplyDeleteWhat's the craft project? Nosy peeps want to know.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day! The best compliment is when somebody thinks you're younger than you are (unless, of course, you're 16 and someone thinks you're 12, in which case it's horrifying, and... yeah. I was a late bloomer.)
ReplyDeleteWait--the new med is working?! AWESOME!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYippee for good meds that work!!
ReplyDelete