1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?
Not for 'someone' but I do believe we're all here to serve a purpose. Some early in life (Shirley Temple), some late in life (Grandma Moses).
2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?
Don't sweat it. It'll work out in whichever way it was meant to.
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
Yes. However, I don't want it legalized. People already drive like maniacs.
4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?
Crap your pants.
5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?
Tazmanian Devil.
6. Is today going to be a good day?
Yes. It's Memorial Day in the U.S. and I hope everyone remembers those who served and died, while they're pigging out.
7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?
Yes. But I don't kiss and tell...usually.
8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
Why didn't you just ask 'if you won the lottery, would you take it in installments or a lump sum?' Less wordy.
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Yesterday at around 3 pm. I heard my guy pulling up to the house.
10. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on tv (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it?
Christina Aguillera. She's soooooooo much better than Britney.
11. Have you ever snuck into a movie?
ALL the time when I was a teenager. I worked right next to a theater.
12. Have you ever experienced Déjà vu?
Sure. But they tend to be experiences I didn't particularly enjoy the first time. What's up with that?
13. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it?
It's not the last one I saw but I liked the 'In-n-Out Burger' sticker. High school peeps would block out the 'b' and 'r' in burger. Think about it.
14. You're standing in line at the 7-11 and the person in front of you wants to 'pay it forward' by buying you anything you want. What do you chose?
Funyons, a diet Pepsi...and a lottery ticket.
15. You're exhausted, but you don't want to go to bed. What do you do?
Sit in my w/c til I'm practically falling over. Wait. That's me every night.
16. Ever wonder what fish think about?
"Please don't eat me!" Which I would honor. I hate fish.
17. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be?
Black (no pun intended...)
18. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like?
Yes. They're dirty but they're kinda grey tweed.
19. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose?
Mustard. Technically, it's a condiment but it comes from the mustard seed, so it counts.
20. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down?
The one with the pot o' gold. D'oy!
Lol. Don't crap your pants. Always good advice.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been crazy busy with court stuff. You just made the bloggy wait worthwhile, my dear. I needed that laugh!
((((HUGS))))
Dont crap your pants is great advice, but too late for me and my dating days.
ReplyDeleteYou rarely fail to make me smile! *smile
ReplyDeleteI concur, crapping your pants would be a horrible thing to do on a first date!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Esp #4. But I think I would paint Obama's fingernails a sparkly glittery red.
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh! Not crapping your pants is important in any social situation, but especially first dates :)
ReplyDeleteI too would paint Obama's nails black. Or, maybe navy blue. With guyliner to match.
So I spose that means you have never had walleye on a stick? That's just more fish for me to eat.
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI feel I was made for someone, but sadly Edward Cullen isn't real...
ReplyDeleteLove this question/answer. As for the fish, I've often wondered that too...what do I think about?