Friday, May 6


FGF is a concept in which you tell the world the good things that happened in the last week. I'm going to give it a try, but I may not post every Friday. Having a sucky week would most likely be the reason.

Here goes nothin'...

1. Congrats to Will and Kate! Can you believe they've only been married a week? And wouldn't it be nice if Prince Charles was passed over when the time comes...or is it just me?

2. Bu-bye Osama!!! I hear some people are bitchin' that he was unarmed. So f'ing what??? 'Nuf said.

3. My guy and my brother were married on the same day (different years). I commented, "Obviously not a good day." ; ) Then I said, "I tell people not to get married on my birthday. Two couples I know did, and they're divorced. Not a good day for them." He replied, "Well, of course not! Nothing can top the day you were born." I'd like to think he wasn't kidding.

4. I have a new Dr. that is really growing on me. He's not my main Dr., but he reports to the guy...and I actually think he's on MY side. And he doesn't speak with an accent, which is hard on my ears.

5. This is the cutest video I've seen in a LONG time.* I held this little boy when he was a baby...


*just in case you're wondering, they're NOT brother and sister. She's literally 'the girl next door'. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute video! Hey, is Erika back, or is someone hosting FGF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe any of the people killed on 9.11 were armed. Just sayin'.

    #3! Aaaaaaah! Your man is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that video is so cute! I love how he gets all excited afterwards! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! That little nod he did after announcing they had kissed just slays me! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...