Friday, May 27


1. While on Skype, my s-i-l complimented me on my hair, which I've been growing out. It's nice to hear that someone else likes it.

2. My guy's bathroom isn't accessible and he's been talking about tearing out a wall. Because, when you're in a wheelchair, it's ALL about the bathroom. lol!

3. I'm a Court TV (aka Tru TV) junkie and watching the Casey Anthony murder trial will give me something to do while I'm on Facebook.

4. Some medical tests came back with good news. And, no I'm not pregnant or drug-free. Well, I am drug-free but...never mind.

5. I got a phone call yesterday from a friend of 30 years. We don't live close anymore and only see each other once a year. Next week!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Feel Good Friday.. i like it! Sometimes we get swamped in negativity, its nice to stop, think and reflect on the good :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when you aint in a chair it still all about the bathroom.

    Good to hear you got some good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wrapped up in the tot mom murder trial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a friend you've had for 30 years! That's impressive, I've never had a friend for that long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing, the bucket and sponge-on-a-stick bit had to be getting old. (And a tad ripe.)

    FN! Google won't let me post under my ID!
    - Scope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Mr. JJ's Gal, Tear down that wall." And widen that door and do whatever else needs to be done. Guys have a bit of an advantage in that regard. I always make it a "point" to pee outdoors almost every day. Hey, it keeps the rabbits away and it means I own a .50 acre of land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bathroom really is essential. I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better and got good medical news! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unexpectedly nice phone calls - the best.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...