Great Story. Kianda makes your eyes a bit wet. What a great example he he as well.
OK, now that is a great story!
I saw that article on Yahoo and thought it was great!What a guy!
This is such a great story!
That is so cool! I love stories like that.I've often fantasized about showing up with Michael Jordan to my high school reunion, but I don't think he'd say yes.
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
Great Story. Kianda makes your eyes a bit wet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great example he he as well.
OK, now that is a great story!
ReplyDeleteI saw that article on Yahoo and thought it was great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy!
This is such a great story!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I love stories like that.
ReplyDeleteI've often fantasized about showing up with Michael Jordan to my high school reunion, but I don't think he'd say yes.