Monday, May 9

Just. Wow!...

I don't watch The Biggest Loser so I'd never seen Jillian Michaels until the commercial for her weight loss website.

I gotta say, even the best body in the world can't make up for that face...


As a matter of fact, she kinda reminds me of Sandra Bernhard...


Eerie!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo... tough critic. You'd rip me to shreds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she does!!!! I never noticed that before!

    She really doesn't look as bad as that picture, on the show she looks better. Except when she's screaming in their face, then it resurfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spit out my coffee from laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch that show either, but I definitely know who Sandra Bernhart is. She makes me feel SOOOO GLAD that I don't look perpetually angry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That show is awful! She's awful as well. Screaming at people and ooooh the judgment!

    She makes Sandra look cute. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they're secretly the same person. I've never seen them both in the same place at once.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...