1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
To dump his ass. Cheating is not an option (for me either, btw).
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
For my disability, in all it's variations, to disappear.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Hypocrisy.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Build a (or several) custom w/c-accessible home(s), share the wealth with family/friends and travel.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
No. I look for something different in a best friend.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved?
Being loved. I'm selfish that way. : P
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
For as long as it takes. I'm still learning about my guy after all this time. And I'm not interested in marriage so there's no pressure there.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Get over it and enjoy a friendship, if possible. I don't cheat.
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
Hahaha! I can't say...
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Faithfulness, loyalty, trust, respect, kindness, compassion, gentleness/tenderness, humor (yes, humor is last on my list).
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hopefully not in my current living/health situation.
12. What’s your fear?
Abandonment. It's irrational, but there it is.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Single (doesn't mean alone, lol!) and comfortable (not necessarily rich).
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Stretch, open my eyes...and groan because I'm not a morning person.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
Sometimes. Usually re: details about my health. Don't want to scare him away, ya know?
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
Wouldn't happen. I'm VERY picky.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
No. If I ever heard from my first ex-b/f, he'd get an earful, that's for sure. lol!
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
He has to be loyal (no cheating), respect me (no jokes at my expense), and treat me with kindness (no nasty words or mean actions).
And he's gotta have a HOT bod. ; )
Cheaters are the human equivalent to steaming piles of dog crap on your pillow.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers!
ReplyDeleteInteresting! Love your honesty.
ReplyDeleteLove your answers. The answer to #1, for me, would be the same as Lorena Bobbitt's!
ReplyDeleteWait, I'm corn-fused. What do you think of cheaters again now?
ReplyDeleteI'm sensing a pattern here.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers. I liked all of them. Let's see if I can get this to post. My computer doesnt seem to like your computer. But I like you.
ReplyDeleteSay it like you mean it girl.
ReplyDeleteYes you did.
I love all of your answers.