Wednesday, May 11

Happy Accident...


I was working on my latest post (which I'm postponing) and Googled 'tweed'.

I misspelled it, this came up, and I had to post it for your pleasure.

Buckle your seatbelts!

1. gweed
A person who sucks farts out of dead chickens.
Damn, that gweed has some ragged-ass breath, and it's no wonder why!

2. Gweed
A moron, simpleton, idiot, buffoon.
Steve is a Gweed.

3. Gweed
Another word for guido.
AKA, a greasy self obsessed Italian representing that of puma or adidas clothing, idolizing muscle milk, hgh, and power bars. The super gweed finds himself (usually not of the female variety) even obligated to wear baby powder from time to time if only half a bottle of cologne is present (not enough). and last but not least they emulate Gatti's.

My personal favorite is #1. Who doesn't love dead chicken jokes?

And if you don't believe me, check it out here. I'd love to take credit for it's originality but even I'M not that good. ; )

7 comments:

  1. What?! Who makes that stuff up? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you suck farts out of dead chickens?! And how do know which chickens were gassy in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucking farts out of dead chickens was the worst summer job I ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I can't comment to the first one, and that's rare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold on thar now, pardnr. I'm THE biggest gweed EVER. I sit at home, ALONE, 24/7, blasphemously phart'n. And when I'm on my mountain bike, I phart2start. No doubt, girl. I know, of course, that'll be finished in Heaven where I'll serve you - seven years is a looong time, or however long to fulfill your desires, but I'll be thy servant nevertheless outta love. Takea lookit. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess after the geeks are done biting the heads off the chickens, they hand them down to the gweebs. They are lower on the chicken be-fowling ladder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is WHAT THE HELL??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...