Friday, June 3

I feel like doing a Feel Like Crap Friday (it's been a rough couple days) but here goes...


1. I was waiting for my guy's call telling me he was on his way over last weekend. When he called, I said, "I didn't want to call and wake you up." He replied, "You're more important than sleep." Aww! I know how important sleep is to him.

2. The day we spent together was...nice. But I don't kiss and tell. Usually. This is one of those times. Sorry.

3. My s-i-l (the one who said my hair looked good) called to thank me for her birthday card. Considering I forget to send them an anniversary card 3 days prior, I thought it was pretty generous of her.

4. I've said this before but I'm seeing a friend of 30 years this weekend. It's not like I haven't seen her in 30 years but...Woo Hoo!

5. I was supposed to have an 11 am Dr. appt. today but it's been put off til next week so I get to sleep in! Zzzzz...

7 comments:

  1. Not sure if its a feel good Friday thing but I am off today. To work in the yard and its going to be 95. I will Feels good tomight in the shower I spose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel Good Friday - It was 11 months ago that I said "I do." to the greatest woman I've ever met.

    Feel Freaked Friday - There are 2 different court cases going on in Washingto today that are of more than a passing interest. One (parenting plan mod) more so than the other (child support).

    Scope

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's something to feel good about. I'm still searching. Wait, I thought of something... my AC is hanging in there. With 100 degree heat, that's a GREAT thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet man you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hard man is good to find. Ooooopppppps. I mean, A good man is hard to find. I think that is how the saying goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm good, I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm better.

    Now that makes me feel good.

    I like your guy. He's a keeper for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It cracks me up that you get to sleep in because your 11am appointment was postponed. I'm halfway through my DAY by 11am!

    And that was really sweet of your guy.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...