I know diapers aren't usually high fashion (are they supposed to be?) but who's brilliant idea was it to make a loaded diaper look like denim jeans?...
And, apparently, this kid is America's Next Top (male) Model. Look at all the paparazzi...
haha, this is funny. I heard about these diapers and if I had kids I actually might buy them. But they do look a little funny. They look like daisy dukes on babies. Not that cute. Following you now.
xoDale I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco www.savvyspice.blogspot.com
I would have LOVED these when my daughter was a baby. It was so hot in the summer, I used to just let her wear a diaper. Just a plain white, ugly diaper. The jeans diapers would have looked so much cuter!
I had cutoffs that short as a teen. Scary huh??
ReplyDeletefunny...
ReplyDeleteStupid marketing idea I say. Just more blue ink going into the landfills.
ReplyDeleteOptions have certainly changed since my kids were in diapers.
ReplyDeleteooooh, now I have to go look at porn to cleanse my brain...
ReplyDeleteI just saw those today when I was at Target and laughed when I saw them!
ReplyDeletehaha, this is funny. I heard about these diapers and if I had kids I actually might buy them. But they do look a little funny. They look like daisy dukes on babies. Not that cute.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you now.
xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com
this is cool, too bad all my sons grown up
ReplyDeleteThat poor little baby in the second shot! How can a marketer make a baby look cheesy? Heinous.
ReplyDeleteI would have LOVED these when my daughter was a baby. It was so hot in the summer, I used to just let her wear a diaper. Just a plain white, ugly diaper. The jeans diapers would have looked so much cuter!
ReplyDelete