1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring?
Any state that I'm not in. *snort*
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
I'll tell you who it wouldn't be. That Paula chick with the annoying southern accent. "Hi ya'all!"
3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
Umm...beef?
4. Have you ever questioned the sexual orientation of a close friend?
Almost daily.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
He told me how insulted he was by a joke so I said, "Tell it to me" - and I laughed. He hung up on me and I e-mailed him "I deserve to have my own opinions". He called days later, apologizing. Then he began saying crappy things and I hung up on him. He e-mailed me saying how rude that was and I replied, "How do you like it?" He didn't...and that was fine with me.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
Nope. I don't do the laundry.
7. Have you ever screamed/yelled angrily at a boss?
No. I'm not a screamer/yeller. Well... ; )
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
What woman hasn't?
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
Read #5. It don't have to be 'romantic'.
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
Yes, so he'd get off my back. Not literally. That would be fun.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
I knocked on a handicap stall and told the person they shouldn't be in there if they weren't disabled. She came out with a wild look in her eyes and screamed, "What did you say?" I backed off because I'm too pretty to get my face bashed in.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than you are?
I don't need to pretend. I already look younger than I am.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
Yes. But it turned out not to be a big loss...for me.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
Only on April Fool's Day.
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
Yes. Underneath it all, I'm a
16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt?
Sat it out while several people busted their asses working on the house. There are certain perks to being disabled.
17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen.
A Patch of Blue - about a blind white girl who 'falls in love', in the early 1960's, with a black man (Sidney Poitier). Then her prejudiced mother (Shelley Winters) finds out. There are several morals to the story.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips?
I don't kiss people 'that I shouldn't have' on the lips.
19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family?
Never. I don't even cook for myself. Kinda hard to look into pots on the stove when you sit for a living.
20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person?
Read the first part of the last answer. lol!
I'm southern and Paula's voice IS annoying. (mine is too, when I hear it recorded)
ReplyDeleteCome on now. Dont be dissing my Paula. She works wonders with Butter.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Day y'all
Paula can fry up a mean chicken. She is a bit too much for me. I dont have cable TV so I only see her when I'm on vacation. Loved all your answers. Was that steak cooked rare or medium rare?
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want that Paula lady cooking for me either because everything is swimming in butter and has roughly 10,000 calories in it.
ReplyDeleteAs always, you make me laugh.
ReplyDeletePaula doesn't have to cater my wedding (since I'm already married) but I wouldn't mind just one meal made by her. I'd probably need to detox afterwards, though!