Well, not really. She COULD have waited til they got married, divorced him, and made big bucks. Rumor has it there was no pre-nup. However, you gotta admire the girl for having some scruples.
But think about it - even if he had a lifetime supply of Viagra, you can imagine what he looks like nekkid.

It (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) can't be pretty.
Do I have to imagine that?? Thanks alot!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, old man weiner can't be pretty to look at.
ReplyDeleteBut he is such a genuinely nice, charming and generous man so I can see why the girls overlook his age and sagging parts!
I'm quite surprised she didn't marry the money.
ReplyDeleteShe didn't marry him? Seriously? I'm shocked, honestly.
ReplyDeleteHow much wrinklier and ugly can an old ballsac be vs. a young one?
ReplyDeleteI thought for sure she'd grab the cash. Even with Viagra, I can't imagine he can really do it that much these days.
ReplyDeleteI heard she was planning on doing it right at the alter; dumping him that is ;)
ReplyDeleteReason? She's shopping around for her own reality show. What the hell?
Weird. I would have put money on it that she was only with him for the money, but apparently not. Go fig.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the fact that she was the laughing-stock of the entire world had something to do with it.
ReplyDelete