The other thing is taking pills. I have a terrible gag reflex (shut up, my guy doesn't mind
Til now! I found a product that has saved my life. Yes! Saved. my. life.

It does exactly what the name implies. You spray it in your mouth, toss the pill in, drink some water...and down it goes! It's a miracle!
No more gagging. No more panicking when it gets stuck halfway down. No more praying "Please God, don't let me die."
It IS just a pill, after all.
I need to get some! I never had a problem when I was younger, thank goodness, because prenatal vitamins were HUGE! I do now.
ReplyDeleteCareful, That spray has been known to cause southern accents.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you found something to help. Even if it sounds a little dirty. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI pills 3 times a day. One that I take each dose is of decent size. I dry swallow them, usually. No water. Just in the mouth, and down they go.
ReplyDeleteFreaks a lot of people out.
Seriously? I've had this same problem my whole life.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about a spray though. But I just may have to check it out.
smooches!
I actually used to be super afraid to have an IV put in my hand, but when I had to have it done, I was surprised by how little it hurt.
ReplyDeleteSo funny, that spray sounds like a great product:)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't swallow pills until I was 16 and every now and then I still have trouble, expecially if the pill is big.
ReplyDeleteYou'd be jealous of me, I've got big bulging veins...
You should try THIS. Dad used to have one like it on the farm to give the cows a pill.
ReplyDeleteAfter having my second surgical procedure EVER yesterday, I realized that I really hate IVs.
ReplyDeleteThankfully, I'm fine with pills. I can even take them two or three at a time.