
I wish!
...but I don't know.
Right now, it's not long enough to sweep behind my ears but it IS long enough to get in my eyes.
And I hate that.
I think I'm going to ask my hair guy (and rumor has it, he's not gay) to make it look good as is. Because I can't imagine waiting til it gets past the point of no return.
Damn it.
How do you long-haired girls do it?
In your eyes but not long enuff to sweep behind your ears?
ReplyDeleteDang girl turn the wig around! Sheesh!!!
i'm 5'6'' which is an average size for a woman. I can still do what any old 6'5'' thinks he can do.
ReplyDeleteOne of my ex-lovers had really long hair. She would use a red head band to keep her hair out of her face. I also worked well when she was in the mood to do a special form of pleasure.
ReplyDeleteThere are all kinds of clips and headbands, to get you through the "growing out" phase.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ms. A, get some clips and headbands, that's what I use too.
ReplyDeleteMy hair has always been longish except for one horribly memorable burnt perm that had to be cut out and left me with about an inch of hair all around my head. I have no recollection of the growing time. I blocked it out.
ReplyDeleteA bit of styling cream while drying your hair is a big help as well.
ReplyDeleteKeep growing it! It will get better.
I have two words for you until it grows out: hair extensions.
ReplyDeleteIt takes so much patience to grow my hair out. But I do it every couple of years or so, just to make sure I still can.
ReplyDeleteAx your girl, Brittany how she done it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the growing out process is a pain, but once you get past the awkward phase I'm sure you'll love it. :-)
ReplyDeleteBtw, I wanna see a picture once you've grown it out! Swearsies?
ReplyDelete