But don't break out the champagne yet! I didn't take it as a marriage proposal.
They got together last week to work on something, and he was VERY impressed with my brother's tool...not THAT kind!
This kind...

My bro has every mechanic's tool under the sun and my guy was salivating over them. He even (jokingly?) asked if my bro would put him in his Will.
No matter how nicely I ask (me? nice?), he probably won't. Even if we did get married. ; )
That is sooooooooooooo sexy, I think I am going to cry.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tool. And I think your guy was testing the waters.
ReplyDeleteFYI - I have a REALLY rough time getting your blog to take my comments. I can't use my Gmail account. It just keeps asking me to sign in. Over and over again.
Guys love their tools. lol I was at a garage sale on Saturday and I found a pair of almost new Vice-Grips. Not a cheap knock-off from Communist China either. Real Made-in-America Vice-Grips. Cost $2.00. I know a good took when I see it.
ReplyDeleteThere's something about men and their tools! Lol!
ReplyDeleteHahaha... tool envy. I've heard of that.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ms. A. All men have tool envy yes? Ha!
ReplyDeleteMen and tools. Kinda like women and handbags. Some of us anyway.
Awww. Cute. Kinda reminds me of my dad, who always had a garage full of tools when I was a kid. He once made me a Barbie house with a stable for Barbie's three horses. It was AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteWell, if it is a veiled proposal, I hope it is what you want!
ReplyDelete