I hadn't seen the video yet, so thanks! I heard that Gaga thought the song was funny. I love her and Weird Al. I'd like to see them perform this together!
When I first saw Al step out of the egg, I was like, "Holy shit, he's built like a hot chick" and then I realized it was video magic. But his face made up and super-imposed on that blonde-haired head and body makes him look like a creepy version of Jane Krakowski.
Ok, Weird Al has a smokin' hot body! And I'm still laughing at your comment at my blog. I have to say, and I mean this sincerely, I love your blog! Come on, why wouldn't I? Weird Al doing Gaga, how else would I have discovered this, and provided hours of entertainment for my kids!
Im for anything that pokes fun at Lady Gag Gag. ps I have stolen your name for her (Gag Gag) and I now use it all the time. I see zero talent in her and I just do not like her.
Priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen the video yet, so thanks! I heard that Gaga thought the song was funny. I love her and Weird Al. I'd like to see them perform this together!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw Al step out of the egg, I was like, "Holy shit, he's built like a hot chick" and then I realized it was video magic. But his face made up and super-imposed on that blonde-haired head and body makes him look like a creepy version of Jane Krakowski.
I thought they were the same person.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Glad to see Weird Al back making fun of people!
ReplyDeleteDarn you! I saw that yesterday, and had marked it for posting later, and you beat me to the punch!
ReplyDeleteHe who hesitates, I guess.
Ok, Weird Al has a smokin' hot body!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm still laughing at your comment at my blog. I have to say, and I mean this sincerely, I love your blog! Come on, why wouldn't I? Weird Al doing Gaga, how else would I have discovered this, and provided hours of entertainment for my kids!
Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteIm for anything that pokes fun at Lady Gag Gag.
ReplyDeleteps I have stolen your name for her (Gag Gag) and I now use it all the time. I see zero talent in her and I just do not like her.
He has one of the coolest jobs ever: making fun of everybody. I wanna get paid to do that.
ReplyDelete*pouting*