Friday, June 17


1. People are finally coming out of hybernation and they're ready to paaaaarrrrrty!

2. Last weekend was full of relatives I hadn't seen in years, TONS of food (goodbye diet!) and fun.

3. Saw lots of people I liked and none of the people I didn't. That's always good...for them.

4. Realized I'm not alone in thinking that a certain someone lives in his own little world. And it ain't planet Earth.

5. Learned some juicy stuff that made me go "Yes!!!" in my head. : )

How was your week?

7 comments:

  1. People like me in my own little world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week has been much less hectic than last weekend. I'm grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meh . . . :)

    Gotta get better right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fridays are beautiful. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My week was not nearly as good as yours, but I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, sounds like you got lots of gossip you can't share. Damn!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...