I loved that!
So THAT'S what it's like! I've wondered.
It's more than I could come up with about California. Hey! I've been there once or twice.http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
I need to see more of that state. :)
I think it's funny that Mickey Mouse isn't mentioned anywhere on there.
That is great!!!!
I find something else to laugh at every time I look at this.
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
I loved that!
ReplyDeleteSo THAT'S what it's like! I've wondered.
ReplyDeleteIt's more than I could come up with about California. Hey! I've been there once or twice.
ReplyDeletehttp://joycelansky.blogspot.com
I need to see more of that state. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny that Mickey Mouse isn't mentioned anywhere on there.
ReplyDeleteThat is great!!!!
ReplyDeleteI find something else to laugh at every time I look at this.
ReplyDelete