...creep me out.
I made a hair appt. earlier (just a cut, I don't do fancy) and the receptionist sounded like she was 12 years old.
Especially when I thanked her and she replied, "Aww! You're welcome! You have a really good day, ok?"
Now that I think about it, sounding overly happy creeps me out too.
Who the heck is THAT happy?
I know you can't help how your voice sounds but an adult with a little girl voice is almost as creepy as a kid with an adult voice...
Think Regan from The Exorcist.
You obviously aint spent much time in the south. Folks so sweet it will rot your teeth.
ReplyDeleteRemind me not to EVER call you, you would hate my voice, too!
ReplyDeleteI was so thrilled when I heard Cora's voice for the first time and it wasn't a "Minnie Mouse" voice.
ReplyDeletePerky isn't your thing? :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes when people are too perky I can get a bit cranky.
Yeah, freaky little girl voices are GREAT for cartoons, but for real life interactions? Not so much.
ReplyDelete