Wednesday, March 6

He called me sweetie...

I was cruising around with my sis when her cell phone rang. Here in CA, it's illegal to talk while driving so she handed it to me.

It was my b-i-l...

He: Hi, sweetie!
Me: Hi! It's So Cal Gal.
He: Oh...
Me: She's driving.
He: Ok. Tell her I'll call her later.
Me: Ok.
He: Thanks.
Me: Bye, sweetie!
He: Hahahahahaha!!!

Does this mean we can call each other 'sweetie' from now on? I mean, she DID give me the phone...that's like permission, right? ; )

2 comments:

  1. Only when other people are around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex once called me and when I answered he said, "Hi there, Lover" and I flipped out. I started yelling, "YOU ARE NOT FUNNY! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Of course, he claimed it was an accident, that he thought he was calling someone else, but I still think he was up to no good and realized he had screwed up when I started shouting at him. Mistake or not though, it still grossed me out. Ick!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...