Monday, March 4

I've never said this before but...

...Ted Turner (and his minions) is an @$$hole!

You read that right.

An @$$hole!

He owns Turner Broadcasting which in turn runs Tru (formerly Court) TV.

As of this morning, Tru TV is showing only 2 hours of the Jodi Arias trial.

Are you f*cking kidding me??? In the middle of the most talked about trial of 2013, so far?

It's ridiculous! Now they'll only be showing highlights of the previous days testimony. The rest of the time, they're showing lame "reality shows" like Hardcore Pawn, Storage Hunters & Operation Repo.

HLN (also owned by Ted) is 'showing' the trial but they have so many damn commercials. I'm trying to watch it live by online streaming video but I've never done it before and it's confusing. Grr!

If someone can help me, I'd truly appreciate it! I want to watch the prosecutor's closing, which is probably coming up sometime next week.

Speaking of HLN, I personally think they have something to do with In Session's demise. They probably bitched that In Session was 'stealing' their ratings.

Well, boo-f*cking-hoo! Do a better job and no one has reason to go somewhere else.

When you're in a w/c, you can't exactly run around town, so I stay home a lot. I can only read books for so long before it gets old.

And I refuse to watch stupid shows like Jerry Springer and Judge Judy. I'm a college graduate, not an 18 y.o. high school dropout.

I am NOT happy today.

6 comments:

  1. You certainly are not a happy girl today!

    When you stream something live, you're watching it without commercials. You're watching it ongoing from start to finish. You can pause or stop and watch again or even go back a few seconds to see what you missed. I'm trying to think how else to help with the streaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when CNN was a real news station. I could flip it on and get the world news in a half an hour. Now I'm battling stupid stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? This is your problem? Bad TV choices? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lame.

    I agree about Ted Turner, but for a whole lot of extra reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky I only get to watch Sponge Bob and Pokemon Jerry Springer sounds intellectual to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hello So Cal, Ted Turner sucks, commercials suck, not informing viewers sucks, Turner has more money than cents!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...