Monday, February 25

When bad things happen to good people...

...it PISSES me off!

I've always been interested in true crime stories because I want to know why people do the things they do. That's why I watch shows like Snapped and In Session.

That brings me to today's post. I'm obsessed with a woman named Jodi and would LOVE to kick her ass.

Why?

Because she killed a man named Travis...





Not only did she kill him, she's claiming "self-defense". And, in doing so, she's trashing his good name.

THAT pisses me off too!

She played the victim during the defense case but the prosecutor is grilling her now and it's awesome! She's finally showing her true colors and it ain't pretty.

The prosecution's case continues today and I have my popcorn ready. He's revealing her multiple lies, layer by layer. At times, it's downright funny (at least to me) because she thinks she's fooling everyone.

Hopefully, the only person she's fooling is herself.

There's a LOT of people pulling for the prosecution, myself included. This woman needs to FRY.

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I know what you mean. It pisses me off too when the guilty try to blame their victims. That's what happened in our court case: G's dad blamed her for what he did to her. According to him, it was all her fault AND she's not 18, so her feelings about it aren't "real", so the whole case should just be thrown out! That's what he repeatedly said in court. *angry snarl* Needless to say, it didn't go over well with the judge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the only time you should ever think you are the smartest person in the room is when you're alone.

    (Or if that one brother of yours is hanging around.)

    Otherwise, you'll pay for underestimating people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading a blog last week where the writer says she knows what battered woman's syndrome looks like and that Jodi definitely has it.

    I commented that I know what battered woman's syndrome looks like and Jodi doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard anything about this case. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know the case you are talking about but it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...