Here I go again, stealing from Karen. ; )
She posted 100 of her favorite movies and, while I'm not a HUGE movie fan, I thought it'd be fun to list as many favorites as I can remember.
A couple are pretty obscure so I'll post them as links. Most are older movies...because I'm, you know, old.
Here goes!...
1. A Patch of Blue (my ALL-TIME favorite movie)
2. Dave
3. Always
4. Wuthering Heights
5. Meet John Doe
6. It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
7. A Christmas Story
8. The Gods Must Be Crazy
9. Finding Nemo
10. The Princess Bride
11. E.T.
12. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
13. Back to the Future (for personal reasons)
14. While You Were Sleeping
15. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
16. Edward Scissorhands
17. Lars and the Real Girl (Ryan Gosling *yum*)
18. Little Miss Sunshine
19. Jaws
20. Big
21. Stand By Me
22. Splash
23. Ladyhawke (Rutger Hauer *drool*)
24. Die Hard
25. Love Actually (Colin Firth *swoon*)
26. Pride & Prejudice (I know it's a BBC mini-series but it's my list and Colin Firth is just...*sigh*)
27. Never Cry Wolf
28. Thelma & Louise
29. An Affair to Remember
30. Dark Shadows
31. Stanger Than Fiction (I normally hate Will Ferrell)
32. My Left Foot
33. The Goodbye Girl
34. The Other Side of the Mountain (was crushing on Beau Bridges)
35. Whose Life is it Anyway?
36. The Dead Zone (crushed HARD on Christopher Walken...yes, I'm weird)
37. The Shining
38. Fatal Attraction
39. Shrek
40. Like Water for Chocolate
41. American Graffiti
42. Mr. Holland's Opus
43. Moonstruck (also crushed on Nicholas Cage)
44. All That Jazz
45. Rocky Horror Picture Show
46. Sex, Lies & Videotape (James Spader *slobber*)
47. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
48. Mr. Mom
49. Roxanne
50. The Jerk
51. Planes, Trains & Automobiles
52. Blazing Saddles
53. Benny & Joon (Aidan Quinn *slurp*)
54. Adventures in Babysitting
55. Say Anything
56. Sixteen Candles
57. The Amityville Horror
58. I'm Gonna Git You Sucka
59. Young Doctors in Love
60. To Sir, With Love (Sidney Poitier *shiver*)
61. Hairspray
62. Desperately Seeking Susan (Aidan Quinn again)
63. Mask
64. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
65. Valley Girl
66. Working Girl
67. Airplane!
68. There's Something About Mary
Let me know if you agree, disagree, or have some that you think I shouldn't miss.
"Mask" not "The Mask" correct?
ReplyDeleteChristopher Walken? Really!! You are wierd. LOL
ReplyDeleteLoved Ladyhawke. I never see it on any lists but it was a great movie. Prolly aint seen it in over 10 years. Now I gotta get it.
A Patch of Blue?? OMG girl, I LOVE that movie.
ReplyDeleteI still haven't seen Little Miss Sunshine. I should really get on that.
ReplyDeleteIt's not stealing if you have permission. :-)
ReplyDelete