Monday, February 11

Grrr!!!...

Last night, I realized something that I dread more than anything.

I have a pressure sore.

Since I have diminished circulation, it's always a concern. But it always seems to happen when I have too many things on my plate.

I hate that.

Luckily(?), I know how the deal with it and we're already on it. Thankfully, I still have the supplies from the last time it happened.

I like to say "It's always something" but why does it have to happen when I least want it to?

Because Life is a tricky bitch. *sigh*

Update: I had it looked at and it's (I'm told) not a pressure sore. But I'm still keeping off of it. Hopefully it heals FAST.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you have to deal with this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, holy cow, girlie!! I'm SOOOOOOOO crossing my fingers that whatever it is, it takes a hike ASAP. How are you feeling today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need some leaches. Yup a good leaching will get you all set right and proper.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...