My guy called me at 10:30 on Wednesday night and wished me a Happy Valentine's Day. I told him, "It's not til tomorrow. You could call me after midnight." He replied, "We'll see."
At 12:21, he called. I answered the phone with "Happy Valentine's Day!"
Do you see what I did there? I beat him to the punch. That's what he gets for trying to surprise me. ; )
We're getting together this weekend and I don't know what he has planned.
But he intrigued me when he described the V-day card that he didn't get me. He said, "The one I got you is better."
I'm thinking 'Uhh! Ohh!'
I suspect I know ONE THING he has in mind.
ReplyDeleteHubba hubba.
You are funny!
ReplyDeleteHow far away does your guy live?
Awwwwww!
ReplyDeleteI got a portable mini photography studio. It's AWESOME! Scope said, "some people might not think this is a romantic gift, but those people just don't understand." Damn straight. *le swoon*