Monday, February 18

Double Double Trouble...

We, on the West Coast, are lucky.

Why?

Because we have the Double Double...


: P~~~

When I was in high school, that was the go to place for lunch. They used to sell bumper stickers too...


But teenagers being teenagers, aka obnoxious creative little shits kids, we did this...


And they stopped selling the bumper sticker. *sigh*

~~~~~

A few weeks ago, my guy and I were talking about In-n-Out...

He: If you want a D.D., get it. One isn't going to hurt.
Me: But I should start to eat better. 30 lbs. isn't going to lose itself.
He: I still say get it.

Awww!!!

He (obviously) doesn't see my weight. He sees ME...even though I'm old(ish), fat and disabled.

I must have one HECK of a personality. ; )

5 comments:

  1. That double-double looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In and Out isn't around here, I have never had one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We passed that In N Out Burger place on our way to see you. I got all excited - "Hey! Look at that! That must be So Cal Gal's In N Out that she was telling me about!"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm In n Out. My favorite burger ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl - you are adorable.

    I have never had this burger. I want one. I've heard wonderful things about them!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...