Monday, April 15

Bake a what?...

A bone. Bake a bone.

It's a George Foreman-type kitchen appliance that will bake bone-shaped treats for your dog.


Yup. No wonder they advertise it on late-night tv.

I have to admit, with my twisted imagination, my mind's eye went straight to a man's...well, you know.

Girls, wouldn't that be a fun cookie to eat? ; )


5 comments:

  1. You are funny! But I bet this doggie-bone cookie thing is a hit! People spend lots and lots of money on their pets. This man is a genius, even if he did name all of his boys George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there really people out there who go to all the trouble of making their own doggie treats? I would be content to just give my dog a spoonful of peanut butter and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do the dogs lift the lid and pour in the mix? They have no thumbs.

    Must be smarter than my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a marketing opportunity here So Cal Gal! Boner shaped treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pегson necessaгilу lend а hand tο
    maκe ѕегiously posts I might ѕtatе.
    That is thе fігst tіme I frequentеd your wеbsite ρаge anԁ thus far?
    I amazeԁ wіth thе analуsis уou madе to mаκe thіs partіculaг post extrаordinaгy.
    Fаntastіc jοb!

    Review my wеb-site
    Ganga Cassette

    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...