There's one last defense witness for the Jodi Arias trial (like it'll help) then closing arguments on Thursday and Friday. Then deliberations.
I'm being selfish, but I hope they find her guilty (it's a given, imo) late Friday or early next Monday. Or even sometime Tuesday.
I won't be home next Monday and after ALL the heart, mind, and soul (and opinions) I've put into this trial, I don't want to miss the verdict, live and in person.
Sorta.
Have you ever put your heart, mind and soul into something and put your life on hold for it?
I'm scared to watch the verdict. Every major verdict I've tuned in for has gone the wrong way.
ReplyDeleteI did that with the Casey Anthony trial and was SO DISAPPOINTED she got off!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should all vote on a verdict like on American Idol.
ReplyDeleteBut before we reveal the verdict another Ford commercial.
I am so behind the times! I don't even know what this is about! #badgirl
ReplyDeleteI hope she gets what she deserves.
ReplyDeleteI will have to look this person up to see what this is all about!!!
ReplyDeleteI so totally got screwed in the squares pool for the OJ trial. I had not guilty on Nicole and guilty in the first on Ron.
ReplyDeleteProbably not what you meant.
Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really well written
ReplyDeletearticle. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your
helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.
Look at my web blog ... Ganga Cassette
Ganga Bhakti