Thursday, May 16

How did this happen?...

Apparently, I surround myself with smartasses.

I got my hair cut today (after 4 months, long story) and this is the conversation I had with my 'hair guy':

He: How do you want your hair cut?
Me: I want it shorter but not short.
He: Layered?
Me: Yes, in the back.
He: Short on top?
Me: Shorter than it is now.
He: Ok...but you don't like mullets.
Me: Then don't give me one.
He: Aww! Come on! It'll look good!

And I pay him, why?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you know each other! I can't tell you how many years it's been since I've been to a salon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to have enuff hair for a mullet.

    Best I can pull off is a skullet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, funny man :) I haven't had my hair cut in almost a year. My story is just plain laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous you have a hair guy. Every salon I've ever been to, the employees seem to constantly change every three days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Enter Me In Your End of the World Book Giveaway.
    It Would Be Great To Win One Of These Books From Your List.
    In Response To Your Question Of
    What book would you want to save
    from destruction if the end of days was upon us?
    I Would Save My Favorite Book
    Cyndi Lauper:A Memoir by Cyndi Lauper and Jancee Dunn.
    Thank You For Having This Giveaway!!!!!

    Reѵiew my wеb-site Ganga Cassette
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...