Saturday, May 11

Ryan, you perv, you!...

I'm not much of a movie person, but Lars and the Real Girl is one of my favorites. It's about a man (Ryan Gosling *swoon*) who falls in love with a blow-up doll.

 
So, tonight, my mom was telling me that she and my brothers were talking about it and she said she thought it was a foreign movie.

The brothers were shocked because they thought she was talking about a porn movie.
 
Uhh, mom? Next time e-n-u-n-c-i-a-t-e. lol!

3 comments:

  1. I just looked this up and was surprised it was from 2007. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, your brothers instantly jump to the conclusion that your mom has a porn habit?

    That could make for some... interesting... Mother's Day Gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lars and the Real Girl!! It's so good. Totally my favorite R Gos flick.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...