No, seriously!
About a month ago, I joined Twitter and, holy canoli, did I get hooked!
It started with following someone who's following the trial. Now, I'm chatting it up with strangers...who are no longer strangers.
It's strange how that works.
In other news...
My life has been REALLY boring lately.
Obviously. Or else, I'd be blogging more.
But next month is my birthday. Yes, the entire month.
So, hopefully, I'll have more to report. July has always been MY month.

I do not tweet. I have been debating about joining Twitter. But I feel like I spend so much time with social media as it is, between blogging, FB, and stupid video games that I am addicted to!
ReplyDeleteYou just need to find another trial to watch.
ReplyDeleteJudge Judy not do it for ya?
I used it when I was watching the Owl Box, for the social stream and haven't used it since. Never sent out a random tweet and have no plans to do so. Blog reading is more than I can handle as it is.
ReplyDeleteTwitter is awesome, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThat is, when I remember to use it...
More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result
ReplyDeleteGanga Cassette and
Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.