Tuesday, June 25

I swore I wouldn't do it...

But I "big, fat, did it anyway" as Phoebe Buffet would say.

I got sucked into the George Zimmerman murder trial.

On Twitter.

Not a good combination.

I can't wait til people stop killing each other.

Have you heard of the Zimmerman case?

7 comments:

  1. They will never do that so you should stay busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed a lot of it through the news, etc., but do NOT want to get tangled up with the trial. My disappointment with the verdict in the C@$ey @nthony trial has left not wanting to invest my time, yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want a voice analyst to say who was screaming in the background of the 911 call. That's where the truth lies on this one, plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not allow myself to get sucked into what I know will be a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadn't heard about this case until now so I'm resisting that one click that will get me entrenched into it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get into trouble when I tell people I'm undecided about the Zimmerman case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pегson necessaгilу lend а hand tο
    maκe ѕегiously posts I might ѕtatе.
    That is thе fігst tіme I frequentеd your wеbsite ρаge anԁ thus far?
    I amazeԁ wіth thе analуsis уou madе to mаκe thіs partіculaг post extrаordinaгy.
    Fаntastіc jοb!

    Review my wеb-site
    Ganga Cassette

    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...