Thursday, July 4

Guess what this is?...

It's my birthday month!


That's right. I don't just get one day. I get a month. 31 whole days!

Why, you may be be asking?

(just humor me here, okay?)

Because my family is SO big and my friends are SO far that it would take a miracle to get them all together at the same time, in the same place.

So, what does that mean for me?

Free lunches and/or dinners all month long!

Woo Hoo!

All my favorite restaurants. I'm : P~~~ already.

Then one of my favorite people in the world is coming into town next weekend.

Woo Hoo #2!

THEN one of my out-of-town sibs is coming home the week after.

Woo H...

Well, you get the idea. Is it any wonder July is my favorite month?

What's yours?

5 comments:

  1. July is my Bday month as well. Not quite as excited as you tho.

    Happy Bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summer birthday people!

    Being December 22, I don't even get a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday month! Consider yourself squeezed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy little girl. I'm in total agreement with the birthday month thing.

    My birthday is the second longest day of the year. When I was a little girl I thought I was the LUCKIEST girl because birthday and Christmas were six months or so apart. Plonk!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...