Saturday, July 27

Guess who this is? Get ready to be shocked (I hope)...

Most of you know I've been crushing on a younger man for a couple of years. But there's a man I've been crushing on for decades.

An older man, for once...


And if you're guessing Clint Eastwood, it's not him.

Can you guess who this is? I'll answer by e-mail. Don't want to spoil the surprise.* : P

*I will post the answer here on Monday.

Ok, here's the scoop guys. It's supposed to be Christopher Walken.

I did a google search for 'young Christopher W' and this pic popped up. I also did a search for 'young Clint E' and this pic also showed up. Clint isn't my thing, then or now. Christopher will always be my man. ; )

8 comments:

  1. No idea. I thought it looked like Clint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure. The picture came up in a Google image search of "clint eastwood pay phone".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm clueless. He looks kind of familiar though.... a bit. ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see it! Although I totally thought Clint at first even though you said it wasn't! He was hot yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Article i like Ganga Cassette by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...