Sorry it's been so long since I've written. Birthday month and all that. ; )
One thing I've been doing is watching the Tour de France. I look at their faces at the end of a long haul (usually uphill) and think to myself 'Why would you want to do that?'
I mean, you're all sweaty, your muscles probably ache horribly and you have to do it all again the next day.
For something like 3 weeks.
I'd quit after the 1st day. Hell, who am I kidding? I'd quit halfway through the 1st day.
What International sport would you participate in?
If the question is what sport I could do NOW, I would choose some of the less strenuous "sports" like Bocce ball or curling.
ReplyDeleteIf the question was, what sport would I like it if I could do, I would go with the modern pentathalon.
Prolly Corn Hole
ReplyDeleteIf I'm being realistic, the sport I'm best suited for would be speed walking. But if we're talking sports in an I-wish-I-could-do-anything sense, I'd probably say rhythmic gymnastics because, really, who doesn't wish they could throw three hula hoops up in the air, back-flip through each and every one of them, land doing the splits, and then flawlessly catch a hula hoop in each hand and one around your neck without even looking?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely downhill ski racing!
ReplyDeleteMore than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result
ReplyDeleteGanga Cassette and
Ganga Cassette games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of Satta King Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.