Tuesday, August 6

Just popping in for a minute...

Let me cut to the chase...

I feel like crap and have been for a couple of weeks now, so...

I'm going to take a break from blogging (like I haven't been already, right?) and focus on getting better. I have some places to go and people to see...

Like doctor's offices and the actual doctors IN them.

I'll let you know what's happening as soon as I do...

Well, soon after.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone...

Oh, what the hell. Carry on.

4 comments:

  1. OH.GREAT... I need something else to worry about. NOT!

    Hope you get it figured out and feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( I really hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know, I hope that you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know we won't behave.

    Don't be gone too long. We'll fight amongst ourselves and that wouldn't be good.

    I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...