Monday, October 28

Have you ever peed so much in your life?...


I had a medical test today that required me to drink 32 ounces of water. But I only drank 24-25 before feeling sick to my stomach so I stopped. I figured 1 glass of water wasn't going to matter much.

After the test was over, I felt like a racehorse...if you know what I mean.

That got me wondering about something. You know how medical 'professionals' are always saying you should drink 8 glasses of water every day to "stay healthy". 

Who does that? Seriously, how many of you out there do that? 

If I did that...

1) I'd never leave the bathroom.

2) I'd probably throw up. lol!

Sorry for the mental imagery. I'm just sayin'.

In other news, there's a chance I'll need surgery to fix what's been making me feel lousy. I see the Dr. on the 7th and I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. I "might" be able to drink that much over an entire day... maybe, but it's doubtful... but NOT in a short amount of time. I know plenty of people that can put away a large amount of liquid, but it usually isn't water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no surgery! Boooo! But I hope it makes you feel better!

    As for water, there's no way I ever drink that much. It's not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been told I don't drink enough water, but I figure that beer is mostly water.

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of an ultrasound I had when I was pregnant. I drank so much water I was in agony and thought I might burst.... then they poured cold gel on my belly and pressed the ultrasound wand all over my bladder and I swear to this day I don't know how I didn't pee my pants. When it was over I ran--RAN--down the hall for the bathroom knowing with every fiber of my being that if anyone got in my way I would kill them instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Article i like Ganga Cassette by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...