Friday, September 27

The silliness continues...

He: How are you?
Me: Head hurts.
He: Poor baby! I just thought I'd give you a quick call before I take a nap.
Me: Aww! I hope you sleep well...wait. You're probably going out partying.
He: You can always call...but the music in the background might drown me out.
Me: I don't call because you don't answer.
He: My phone was in the bedroom. Want me to staple it to my hand?
Me: Yes.
He: *yawn*
Me: (laughing) Have a nice nap.

4 comments:

  1. Naps. I love naps. Partying. Not so much. But naps, Oh, sweet, sweet naps...

    I'm I'm mostly against the stapling of body parts bit.

    But pro nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I'll ditto Scope! I love naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Article i like Ganga Cassette by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...