Tuesday, September 10

My head's a poppin' (not literally, I just like the way that sounded)...

I went to the Dr., a few days ago, to talk about the MRI I had done aaaaand...

No surgery!

My symptoms stem from Hydrocephalus (water on the brain). Basically, it's not draining as well as it could be. I've had issues with it before but that was WAY worse than how I've been feeling lately.

It's also partially due to a high dose of my pain med. I doubled the dose back in May and the side effects didn't catch up to me til July. I cut back by 1/2, a few weeks ago, and feel MUCH better.

I still have some symptoms so we're working on a solution, but I don't feel like total sh!t anymore.

Woo Hoo! : )

I gotta tell ya, now that I know what's going on, it's a load off my mind.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. The pain med dosage. Wow. Who would have thought it would contribute to your symptoms. But I'm sooooooooo glad you're starting to feel better!!!! That makes me so happy I could cry! *sniff* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're a drip?
    All wet?

    All seriousness, glad you've got things somewhat sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really well written
    article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your
    helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

    Look at my web blog ... Ganga Cassette
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...